Thursday, November 22, 2007

FINANCEALLSTARS.COM

I'd like to introduce FINANCEALLSTARS.COM, a new website for the discussion of money and finance. In addition to posting deals here on Crediuniondeals.com, I will be contributing more extensive credit union articles, deals, and news on FINANCEALLSTARS. I've wanted the chance to have more interaction with readers and this new site will give me a place to do that.

FINANCEALLSTARS is still in beta and is looking for input from readers about what they would like to see in a finance site. There are forums to discuss finance, travel deals, hot product deals, coupons, and even grocery shopping. For those who are looking to get some holiday shopping in over the Thankgiving weekend there is a special section for Black Friday deals.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you over there in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker