Monday, December 04, 2006

6.00% Meriwest Credit Union 3 Month Share Certificate Special

Meriwest Credit Union is offering 6.00% apy on a 3 month share certificate special. This special has minimum deposit requirement of $1,000 and a maximum deposit limit of $250,000. In addition, this certificate must be funded with money new to the credit union.

Field of membership in Meriwest Credit Union is extended to those who live, work, or study in Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, or San Francisco county as well as employees and retirees any of a number of certain select employee groups including IBM. Family members and household members of eligible members are also eligible.

EDIT: See the comments section of this post for important feedback and details on this offer.

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Account is one time per customer.
I put 75K on my first visit into this account.
I wanted to open another one with 42K and was refused.
Althought the max is 250,000K.
If I was informed about this restriction I would have witheld the 75K until the 42K became available a week later.
I enjoy your blog and use it often.
Thanks
Betty

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger credituniondeals said...

Thanks Betty. I've updated my post to direct readers to your comments.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6% is gone!!! No longer on the website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker